Shaydin is one week old today! Today is also Nathan's first day back to work. Things are going good...I am pretty busy trying to keep up with all three and trying to keep the house somewhat clean. We are loving our little Shaydin more and more each day! She is a really good baby and she sleeps well at night. :) For now she does anyways. Hopefully things don't change there!
Tumble Weeds......
11 years ago


12 comments:
She's a doll!
Congratulations she is so cute.
Oh she's so cute...aren't they so much fun?!
Oh stop with that adorable picture! Too precious... and gorgeous!
look at those eyes!!!!! she is precious!
So Beautiful!
I love the picture. Shaydin is such a cutie!:)
Congrats, She's a keeper!
congrats on the newest addition to the family. She is so precious. I'm sure you're all just loving her to pieces!
She's beautiful! Congrats you guys:) I'm glad she made it here safe and sound!
When I told Jer you guys had another girl he said "Poor Nathan!" Jer may say that, but he is very taken with his little girl. So let Nathan know that we are thinking of him.
Yeah it was fun catching up. I can't believe it had been that long. See you guys next weekend!
Post a Comment