Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thursday...

So, my doctor asked to change my c-section from Wednesday to Thursday, so Thursday it is. I won't have any way to post pictures or anything until I get home which will hopefully be Saturday. So it might be Sunday before I feel like posting but I will try to get something on here soon afterwards so you can all see!!

2 comments:

Braden and Jodee said...

Oh my goodness, you're having your baby! It seems like yesterday that you told me you were prego, and January seemed SOOOOOOOO far away! Probably doesn't feel like yesterday to you though, huh? Good luck, can't wait to see your lil' beb!

Felix & Kashay said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! today is the day!!! how exciting. i hope everything goes well. i hope its a little boy! well, i will need to give you a call next week cause i want to check up on you and the baby and of course the rest of the family and i also have some news to share with you! i love you!