
So, I went downstairs today and dug out my "note" box...This box was made to keep all of my notes from my friends in. Much to my surprise, it contained alot more. I hope I don't embarrass anyone by posting this (he he). Here are a few things I found.... (Some things are from 5th and 6th grade too...this should give you all a good laugh...especially those mentioned below!) I couldn't find all the notes Nathan and I wrote to each other, they are in a journal somewhere...maybe I will be able to find them by Valentines Day so I can do a cute post about them! Anyways....



*A note from Michelle Evans talking about a dance at Logan Reynold's house.
*A note from Michelle again but talking about a birthday party...it also included who was invited! Ha Ha!!
*A note from Kristalee (Matt actually) asking if I liked him..even a little...ha ha...and it said not to let Raevan read it..??? Don't know why...
*A note from Kelly saying someone was annoying (it didn't say who, just a blank and of course I don't remember who it was...LOL) and talking about Catalina.
*A note I wrote to Matt...don't think he ever read it...good thing, it had WAY too many "L" words in it for someone so young.
*A note from Kashay talking about going to Prom. (This had to be from 5th or 6th grade.)
*A note between someone and I (doesn't say) talking about Antonio.
*A note from Tessa talking about what we were going to wear for Halloween...she has pictures of what we wore...sorry I don't have them or I would post them.
*A note from Kashay asking if our "promise" was still on...to sit by each other on the way to Catalina...HA HA!!
*A note from Lindsey saying that Keri dumped Curtis..."she asked him out yesterday and dumped him today"...LMAO!!!
*A note from Raevan apologizing for calling me a "B".
*A note from Michelle talking about it feeling good to punch Antonio in the stomach because he punched Raevan.
*A note from someone (not sure who): "Amanda, are you still having the Spice Club? If you are, I want to be in it OK! Can I (then it had a place for me to check yes or no...LOL)
*A note someone and I wrote as a joke to Raevan from Curtis asking her out!!
*A note from Kim L. telling me her new address.
*A note to Kelly, Keri, Natalie, and Tessa asking who's side they were on. It also said I would share my gel pens with them!!
*Lyrics to a song.
*A note from a pen pal...we wrote to another class I think in 5th grade? The date on the note is October 3, 1997.
*Random notes from Raevan.

*A note from Kashay with our "sign" on it!
*A note from Raevan saying that Logan and Cecil told her that Tom A. sleeps naked...LOL...Don't know where that came from!!
*A note from a secret admirer that included a ring.
*A note from Matt talking about the girls basketball game (Jr. High) and saying that Lyndi was going to have 50 points...LOL
*Sadness...a note from Curtis saying that he would go out with me if I quit dressing like I was poor...He made my life a living hell...seriously...No wonder I hated going to Monticello for school...until I got older that is.
*Letters to my great grandma when she lived in Arizona.
*A letter from my dad when I was being a REALLY rebellious teenager.
*A note from Raevan saying that we got to decorate Travis, TC, and Jeff's rooms for state football.
*A talk I had to give in sacrament meeting when I was a beehive.
*Activity card from 8th grade.
*A note from Lyndi that said I love you.
*LOTS of notes from Kelly talking about hanging out, bball games, volleyball, etc.
*Birthday cards
*Plane tickets and pamphlets from our family vacation to Nauvoo.
*Two amazing poems....I will put them in another post.
*Shalena's graduation announcement.
*A drawing of the Plan of Salvation from Seminary.
*A note from Kelly saying "we better do something with Chad and Casen or I will be really mad!"
*A note from Sierra talking about going to lunch.
*A list of EVERYONE'S email addresses.
*A TON of encouraging letters from Lyndi when I was going through tough times.

*Letters from a girl in South Africa that my uncle baptized (I think).
*A valentine from Travis R. from when I was in first grade I think. Ha Ha!!
Oh!!! And one more thing I forgot about.....Drum roll please.....

My compatibility papers (from 7th grade)!! These used to be SOOOO important!! Ha Ha! Almost as important as getting a carnation on Valentines Day!!
I hope everyone enjoyed this as much as I did! :) Next post: Things I miss about high school...it will be a good one too!!





6 comments:
That's cool that you kept those notes. Funny how things like that can bring back such memories...
and other times you look at something and think "I don't remember this at all!"
Oh my gosh.. That's so funny! Yeah those compatibility papers were necessary!
Ha I loved this post. I completely forgot about those compatibility papers!! LOL! Did we pay for those?? Oh the memories....Which travis said that about you dressing poor? What an A** hole hahaha. Kids are so mean. This was great thanks! I need to go through my hope chest now and see what I can dig up, you inspired me :)
Oh man that's too funny!! It's amazing how young we were and we "thought" we were so mature! The good ol days...we have so many memories!!! I'll be checking for your high school blog!
oh my gosh!!! people were looking at me weird cause i was laughing at this!!!! too funny, i love our signature!! i miss those good ol days. the days now are good but just not the same. i can't wait to move back to the u.s. felix said today that when he retires (15 more years) we are moving to la sal! i was surprised he said that. hope you guys will be around! well, i miss you guys, ALL THE GIRLS! love you
Thats so funny. When your in high school everything is so important and now that were out it's funny to look back and laugh at how stupid we really were. All the notes, it's so great! i'm with stevi i'll have to dig through some my cedar chest and laugh all day. Thanks for bringing back funny memories from high school!
Post a Comment