Saturday, January 17, 2009

More pictures....



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda
She is very cute, cant wait to hold her and spoil her bad.
Hugs Terri

Kelly said...

Congrats!!! Another girl...wow!! She is a cutie...reminds me of our little Nicole, they kinda look alike! I'm happy for you guys. Beautiful little family...sure is growing fast! Love ya Amanda!

Andrea said...

Congratulations! She is such a cutie! She looks just like her sisters (and mom and dad of course). My mom had three girls right in a row too, and then after me we got Ben, so tell Nathan if you want more kids there's still hope! Ha ha ha I'm sure that's what you're thinking about right now, having another one!

Jennifer said...

Nathan and Amanda,
Congrats again.
If you need any help remember you can call me anytime.

The Lake's

Braden and Jodee said...

Oh, she is soooo cute! Love the name, and I'm so happy for you guys! I didn't know you were having a girl (maybe you didn't either... I just remember the posts where you couldn't see what she was in the ultrasounds or something like that, and didn't know if you ever found out). Congrats on #3, and hope you're recovery is going well :)

Knutson Family said...

CONGRATS ON THE NEW ADDITION!

What a cutie!

Felix & Kashay said...

hey woman! i need help! i was trying to put one of those baby ticker things on here. how do i put in on here. i have it done but i don't know where to paste the code.