Here
SHE is:
Shaydin Emma Freestone
Born: January 15th at 7:14 am
5lbs. 13oz. 19in.




We are SO excited to finally have her here. As much as we both wanted a boy, we are SO in love with our little girl! The surgery went great and I came out feeling really good and I feel excellent right now!!
Shaydin is such a sweetie already she was awake
alot the first day and was so good. The only time she cried was when we changed her. She slept good the first night and even better last night. She woke up at 11, then again at 2, and then at 6.
Kaymee and
Braylee love her to death (along with the rest of us). I was thinking Nathan was going to be way
disappointed, but this little girl just melted his heart....he was so cute with her while I had to lay flat on my back for 8 hours straight! Everyone is doing well and we are very excited to be home!
3 comments:
Congrats Amanda and Nate! She is a cutie and I'm SO glad surgery and everything went well! :)
Yay! She's so cute! 3 girls! Congrats..
She is so cute! Nate does look happy in those pics! Maybe 4th time is a charm for you guys?! im sure you heard our good news! we are pretty excited! got any good advice?! love you guys
Post a Comment