I know it has been a long time since I posted anything, we have been really busy and I haven't taken my camera with me at all. I took some pictures of Jake for their wedding. I have been wanting to practice taking pictures for a long time and Jake was kind enough to let me. :) I thought I would share some of my favorites with you all. I have alot of favorites, and this post would be way too long if I posted all of them so here are a few:
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us.....If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
-Gordon B. Hinckley
5 comments:
They look awesome!
HEY! NOT BAD!
Hey lady! Those are way good!
Wow! I am impressed! They look great!
Very good Amanda!!! I am very impressed!
Post a Comment