Shaydin got her first tooth today! I couldn't get a picture, maybe when Nathan gets home, we can wrestle this little monkey and get a picture of it. She will also be 7 months old tomorrow! Time has gone by so fast! She is getting up on her hands and knees all by herself and it makes me so sad. I always tell her that she can't crawl yet and Nathan gets mad at me, but I feel like she is growing way too fast! We went to an appointment last week and she weighed 16 lbs. and is 26" long.
Here is a list about Shaydin:
*She says "Dada" really good and will say it after I say it.
*She loves Rice cereal.
*She has eaten and loves green beans, peas, squash, and carrots.
*She can eat a whole 4 oz. jar of vegetables for dinner.
*She scoots backwards across the floor.
*She is good at picking up the crumbs on the floor, which means lots of vacuuming.
*She loves her blankie.
*She sleeps 7-8 hrs at night before waking up.
*She still takes 2 really good naps a day.
*She is a total Momma's girl! (For now anyways)
*She got her bottom right (her right) tooth today!
*She absolutely LOVES her big sisters and can recognize their voices and is always looking around for them if she hears them.
*She is getting better at sitting up by herself, but still falls sometimes.
*She isn't sure about Apple Juice and Water.
*She LOVES suckers and popsicles.
*She is horrible at church (especially the last hour) because it is right during nap time.
*She HATES to be held while going to sleep, she has to be put in her crib.
That's all I can think of right now! She is growing too fast!
Tumble Weeds......
11 years ago




1 comment:
The little leggings she is wearing in the pictures are the cutest things ever. They crack me up!
Post a Comment