Thursday, June 18, 2009

Way overdue update

Shaydin eating cereal.....YUMMY!!

Braylee playing with the puppies, she is holding the one Nathan is keeping.

Braylee came out of the bathroom with her nightgown tucked into her panties and then she had her princess shoes on and was carrying her purse...I thought it was way too cute, so I took a couple pictures and she was posing for me!

This is Kaymee and her puppy....at first her name was "Spot Puppy Girl" but then she changed it all on her own to De-De (Dee-Dee) Not sure how we are going to spell that, but oh well.

The girls are loving the weather and playing outside. They don't care if it is raining, windy, sunny , whatever, they just want to be outside ALL the time!

This is Nathan, Kaymee, and Braylee swimming at the motel. Shaydin and I swam the night before with them, but I didn't feel like going in with Shaydin again, so we sat and took pictures!

After Shaydin's appointment, we went to the zoo...it was so much fun. I think I liked it more than anyone. I just love seeing all the cool animals!

Shaydin's appointment went really good. The neurologist said she was just holding her breath, not having seizures, so that's good. They went ahead and did an EEG since we were up there and we will know the results of that in a day or two, but he said most likely everything will look good. (Especially since she hasn't had an episode in over a month)He said she was really alert and really good at making eye contact and she held her head really good, and everything looked GREAT so we are excited to hear that!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Love all the pictures! The girls are so big...Shaydin looks a lot different! Hope to see you 24th of July!