Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to Braylee!

Just waking up.
Kaymee waiting paitiently for Braylee to come back inside and open her presents.
I was looking everywhere for tissue paper and when I came back in the living room, Kaymee had gone to the bathroom and gotten some toilet paper and laid it across the top of the bag...it was so cute I left it there.
Peeking in the bag.
Opening present #2.
Waiting for Dad to get that baby out!
STILL waiting for Dad to get that baby out!
Almost there!
FINALLY! A new baby!

We decided to go get a load of wood since Saturday is about our only free day to do so....
A little horny toad I found.
Kaymee and Braylee in the back of the truck.
Nathan and Jesse working hard.
Mom and the girls just watching.

Then we came back, took a nap, woke up and cooked dinner. We invited my friend Jennifer and her two kids over for dinner and cake and ice cream....
Braylee's princess cake...I wasn't feeling good, so it was not very fancy.
Braylee watching the "fire".
Braylee wouldn't blow out the candles, so Kaymee stepped in.
We lit the candles again and she finally decided it was ok to blow them out!

We had a fun day together! I can't believe that she is already two!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Glad you guys got DSL. I can't believe how big the girls are getting. Hope you're feeling well. When do you find out the sex of the baby?!

Jonathonandaudrey said...

Oh Happy Birthday to Braylee!! Next time we are in Monticello we have to get the little girls together.. And catch up!