20 WeeksSo, I went to the doctor today. I am 20 weeks and just BARELY scheduling an ultrasound! They were full tomorrow, so I have to wait until NEXT Thursday!! I am so excited/nervous about finding out...I REALLY want a boy and so does Nathan, but I have a feeling it MIGHT be a girl, I don't know though. I will obviously love a little girl just as much, it would just be fun to have a boy too! So I will keep everyone updated! Oh yeah....and I have gained 5.2 pounds to be exact since my last appointment! Yikes! I better eat smaller portions and cut down on the junk food!



2 comments:
Hey! I found your blog on Kelly and Chads. Congrats on the new baby! Your girls are so beautiful! And you have such a cute family. If you don't mind I am going to add your blog to mine.
5.2 lbs! That's nothing! I gained 9lbs in a week once!!!!! OUT OF CONTROL. You look great. Hope you have a boy too!!!
Post a Comment