Friday, November 6, 2009

Ok, so I'm obsessed....

BUT WHO ISN'T?! I am so excited to go watch New Moon! Even though this is my least favorite book of them all (Yes, I am an Edward fan and was depressed when I read this book, and I mean SERIOUSLY depressed), I still love it!




Whats not to get excited about?Now I'm SUPER excited! Since the I can't watch the movie for 13 more days, I better go read the book!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm not obsessed....:) Never even read a book! Hope u and all the other obsessed fans enjoy the movie though!!

Andrea said...

I'm excited for it too, and it was totally my least fave because I too am a huge Edward fan!
I wanted to die in the 4th book when it goes on and on from Jacob's perspective.
PS Your kids do NOT have the kind of awful names I was talking about, there's a difference between original and cute and spelling something so wierd that no one can say it! I don't like super old fashioned names either! I just don't want people to think I named my kid after patrick!

Raevan Blake said...

You are so funny! I haven't read any of the books either, but I just got an email from Kid to Kid about Twilight pacifiers! Looks like you are DEFINETLY not the only one!:-)