We are all currently sick, but getting better. :o) I took some family photos for Shalena and Chaz and a couple of our family too. Nathan has been working like crazy, so we haven't had time to do anything. Hopefully later this week we will be able to get a load of wood. Here are some pictures to enjoy:
Love your cute background! Those pictures are so awesome, the colors are so pretty right now. I made a blog but it is still pretty plain...it's alot of work to set it up:) andrewandraevan@blogspot.com you look great, hope everything is good!
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us.....If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
-Gordon B. Hinckley
5 comments:
Those pictures are so cute. You are doing such a great job taking pictures.
You are such a great photographer! I loved all of those pictures! Good job!
Love your cute background! Those pictures are so awesome, the colors are so pretty right now. I made a blog but it is still pretty plain...it's alot of work to set it up:) andrewandraevan@blogspot.com you look great, hope everything is good!
Amanda,
Super cute photos. You do such a great job. You need to open yourself a photo shop.
hugs Terri
I like the feet picture. I'd have you take some of us if we lived closer and I had any kids to memorialize!
Post a Comment