I love you more than anything! Thank you for putting up with me for 5 years! I am so glad that we have eternity together! You are the best! I love you!
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us.....If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
-Gordon B. Hinckley
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! U guys are a cute couple! So glad things have gone so good for u guys!! U have such a cute family!
Happy Anniversary! I can not even believe it has been five years since you got married. It feels like it was just yesterday!
Amanda, Love the photos. You both look so happy and still are. You have a great family. Happy Anniversary.
Hugs Terri
Congrats on 5 years! You and Nathan are so cute! Your girls are adorable too!!
Post a Comment