For Christmas, we got Nathan's little brother tickets to a Jazz game. When I saw that there was a game the day before Kaymee's birthday, I knew that was the one to go to! We took our family and Nathan's family to the Jazz game (the girls were ready to go after half an hour), the next day we went to the zoo, then that evening we went to Chuck E. Cheese's!! It was so much fun and Kaymee got spoiled for her birthday! The pictures from the Jazz game are on my phone and I didn't take any pictures at Chuck E. Cheese's. Kaymee however, spent 99% of her tokens taking pictures with Chuck E. Cheese (weird kid! LOL). We ended up with like 20 pictures of her in the car with Chuck E. Cheese. :) Gotta love her! We also bought a little car for commuting while we were up there and that picture is on my phone also and I am too lazy to go take a picture of it. So here are some pictures from our trip to the zoo!
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us.....If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
-Gordon B. Hinckley
No comments:
Post a Comment