Poor Braylee ran into our wooden rocking horse that I have had since I was little, my grandpa and great uncle made it for me! :o) She yelled at me for leaving it in the way. Sorry, Braylee I didn't mean to, it's been in the same spot for months now. :o) I was really shocked to see a couple days later that she had a black eye.
Kaymee lost her first tooth on December 9th. Or should I say I pulled it out on the 9th. It had been loose for a while and it was driving both of us crazy. She cried the first night it was loose because it wouldn't come out.

This is the nice buck we saw while we were out getting our Christmas tree. I sure wish I would have seen it during hunting season though. Here are the girls dragging their Christmas tree. I didn't get a picture of the tree we actually got for our family. I am really picky and after getting out and hiking to 20 different trees and thinking they were the one and taking pictures of them and then not liking them, I decided to give up. We finally found a decent tree after almost three hours of looking. :o) We had a really good time, I love going as a family to get the Christmas tree! It is one of my favorite memories from when I was younger.


3 comments:
It was good catching up with you the other day!
Your little girls are so cute, and it is so cute how they each have differnet eye colors. Sure can tell when those bucks are in the rutt. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Love this post, and you should have had Nathan rope the buck and tie it up for next year! ha ha your girls are too cute:)
Post a Comment