Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Easter!

The girls had tons of fun coloring and finding eggs on Easter. We had a big family Easter egg hunt (sorry, no pictures) out by Looking Glass Rock. The girls ate tons and tons of candy. I made them each an Easter dress (sorry, no pictures again, but I will put some up) and they really liked them. They aren't the best, it's been a while since I have made something like that. It was nice being able to relax and watch Conference on Sunday. After the morning session, we went on our annual Easter picnic (once again, no pictures). It was fun but really windy, so we didn't stay long. It was nice to get out of the house though.

1 comment:

Shawn, Ashlee and Addison said...

Your kiddos are sooo CUTE and you take great pictures! I'm really into pictures too, although, I have a long ways to go!