Thursday, March 25, 2010

Some of my favorite things....

Here are some of my favorite things right now. I swear I get obsessive over things easily in the spring. I don't know why but I do. So here are a few:




These shoes from Macy's. (Sorry, it wouldn't let me save the picture.)







This dress from Shabby Apple.








Taking pictures with my camera.





Homemade Oreo Cookies....YUM. Recipe here, I double it.





Cilantro! It is the BEST in a regular green salad...MMMMM!!



And probably my biggest obsession right now (drum roll, please)..................................





Cupcakes!!!

Anything and everything cupcakes! There are some other fun things I am into, but I will post more about them after Kaymee's birthday party! I am so excited, I am going all out! Crazy, I know, but I am so excited!!



Kaymee's birthday is next Friday and I ordered these things to make her cupcakes, along with some hot pink and neon blue food coloring! It's going to be so cute!


2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm totally making that oreo recipe. My old college roommate used to make those and I've wanted it forever!

Knutson Family said...

Okay, I want some of those cupcakes.

And let's see some more of these pictures that you're taking, eh?