Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tagged...

A fun little tag :)
FIRSTS:
1. Who was your first Prom date? Nathan, my sweet hubby!
2. Do you still talk to your first love?First LOVE...yes...that would be Nathan.
3. What was the first time you drove like? Are we talking legally, because I drove alot before I was 16...I don't remember the first time I actually drove, Beth let me and Kashay steer once in a while.
4. What was your first job? I guess working at the store here in La Sal, I would go help sweep and mop at closing time.
5. What was your first car? My big blue van!
6. Who was the first person to text you today? I didn't text today...I usually only text Nathan though.
7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning? Nathan...he had to go push snow at 1:30AM :(
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Miss Larsen...??
9.Who was your first best friend, and do you still talk? Megan Leeson...nope.
10. Where was your first sleepover? I honestly cannot remember.
11.Where did you go on your first airplane ride? St. Louis, Missouri (then we drove to Nauvoo).
12. Who was the first person you talked to today? My hubby!
13. Who's wedding were you in for the first time? I have been in a few, but my first was my Aunt Mandy's wedding, I was the flower girl.
14. What was the first thing that you did this morning? Got in the shower.
15. Who was the first concert that you went to? I haven't been to a concert really...just the ones at the fair in Monticello and Country Jam.
16. First tattoo? Don’t have any
17. First piercing? My ears, and I was really scared so I didn't get them done until I was 7.
18. First foreign country you have been to? None. :(
19. First movie you remember seeing? Can't remember.
20. When was your first detention? I think it was when Kelly and I and Casen (maybe others, I can't remember) were on the roof of the school trying to get Mr. Bowring wet and we got caught...and Casen ate these cookies that were in the room we got put in....Ha Ha!!
21. What was the first state that you lived in? Utah
22. Who was your first roommate? Nathan :)
23. First funeral you attended? Ugh...My great aunt's....she was only 17 :(
24. Who was your first kiss? Umm...I can't remember...I was not a good little girl ;)
25. What is the first thing you do when you get on the computer? Check my blog :)

I tag: Jodee, Jaicee, and anyone else who reads my blog!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

funny....that's right...that's when I went to detention...it was with you. I forgot about that! Good memories...Casen eating the cookies ha ha! I remember the big blue van ha! Enjoyed reading your tag it made me laugh:)

Unknown said...

To cute, I'm glad that you and Nathan and the girls are doing so well. Don't worry I was naughty in school also, but I didn't get caught.