We went to Nathan's parents' house this year and his Aunt Debbie came from Orem. We had alot of fun and ate alot of food! We didn't eat until 3 when Nathan's dad got off work. After we got done eating and cleaned up they busted out Tripoley...and played for HOURS! It was fun watching. Then we went home and were planning on going to Cortez the next day to do some shopping but it was snowing pretty good when we got home and so we decided that we would just wait and sure enough, Nathan ended getting up at 5 to go plow the snow. So I got online and bought a few things.


Tumble Weeds......
11 years ago


2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving with Nate's family! Hope everything else is going good for you guys! Hope you're feeling well! When is your due date?? I still can't believe I'm having a baby! Seems like just yesterday we were getting ready for the school dances and just hanging out! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
Amanda-It was so fun to have lunch with you and the La Sal girls. I don't think that I have laughed that hard in a long time.
Thanks so Much
Stacy
Post a Comment