Pumpkins....The girls had a blast gutting and carving their pumpkins. Kaymee was so excited when Nathan brought them home...she was bouncing off the walls...literally!
Braylee's Pumpkin..."Her's is laughing"-Kaymee
Kaymee's Pumpkin..."And mine is SCARY!"-Kaymee
Halloween Carnival.....Here are some pictures I squeezed in at the carnival...next year I will make sure I take them BEFORE the carnival, Kaymee was having too much fun playing the games to want her picture taken and Braylee was CLUNG to Dad because of all the scary masks...she finally got used to them and the last 15 minutes of the carnival got down and ran around...so thats when I got a picture of the two of them together.


4 comments:
Your girls are adorable in their costumes!
HEY! Glad you found us! We're excited that you guys have a blog! Where did you get your thanksgiving theme background? (We're new to the blogging scene, and still don't know about a lot of the cool stuff).
Hey I found your blog through Katie's blog. Your girls are getting so big. Are you excited for the next one? We are living in Blanding now.
Your girls are so cute! they're getting so big! The carved pumpkins are cute as well:)
Post a Comment