I love the family pic, you guys all look so cute. The girls are adorable! Amanda your hair is so long!Looks like you guys are doing great and with the third child on its way, that is so exciting as well. I have a blog now, Kelly convinced me:) keriramsay.blogspot
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us.....If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
-Gordon B. Hinckley
5 comments:
How exciting! Isn't it amazing!? I'm excited our babies will be so close in age!!
When I read "here THEY are" and saw ultrasound pictures I thought you were having twins, lol! That is insane how you can see everything so clearly.
Did you ever find out if it's a boy or girl?
No, we don't know what we are having...I think we will just wait until it's born to find out...We'll see, maybe not!
I love the family pic, you guys all look so cute. The girls are adorable! Amanda your hair is so long!Looks like you guys are doing great and with the third child on its way, that is so exciting as well. I have a blog now, Kelly convinced me:) keriramsay.blogspot
Post a Comment