
So, I haven't posted anything in a while, so I thought I would post a picture of my garden...mostly my HUGE squash plants! I have been picking about 10 squash every other day!! It is crazy but I love Yellow Crookneck squash!! They are my FAVORITE!! Don't mind the huge weeds around the edge, I HATE weeding so we put down some black tarp and cut holes in it to plant our plants in and let me tell you...it has been a lifesaver...I haven't had to weed very much at all! My tomatoes are still green I am waiting for those babies to turn red so I can have me some fresh SALSA...my one pregnancy craving!!


2 comments:
wow, impressive! Chad and i just had squash last night from my mom's garden she did here. I'm waiting on my pea's...they are my favorite!
I'm so jealous you get a garden. Apartments suck. I'm also pretty impressed, growing up with the greenhouses I've killed my fair share of plants, you seem to be doing pretty well!
Post a Comment