Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Stinkin' camera!!


Ok so it has been a while since I have posted anything. I have come to realize that I am on strike! I was supposed to get this new Nikon D40 camera the first of this month so I have been putting off taking pictures (therefore I have nothing to post about) until I get my new camera. I checked my email last Wednesday and I had an email saying that there is a delay in the shipping of my camera and it won't be shipping until August 6th now!! Keep in mind that I ordered this camera on June 3rd!!! I promise I will get my old camera out and take some pictures so I have some new posts. We also had a family reunion this past weekend and I have no pictures to show for it....I know thats bad....I was mad that my new camera didn't come in.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I was wondering what was going on...lol! Hope you guys are doing good!